THE SEVENTIETH AGM OF THE RENAULT OWNERS’ CLUB AND EIGHTEENTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF RENOWNERS CLUB LIMITED WILL TAKE PLACE ON SUNDAY MAY 15th 2022 at 10.30am at Premier Inn Trentham Gardens, Stone Road, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 8JG
The AGM is only open to ‘paid up’ Members of the Club. Please bring your membership card
PROVISIONAL AGENDA *
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the 2020 AGM** / Matters Arising.
3. Club Officers’ reports.
4. Presentation of Financial Statement – Treasurer
Including proposal to take advantage of a waiver of auditing in accordance with section 477 of the Companies Act 2006 relating to small companies.
5. Election of Officers in accordance with the club rules***
The Current members of the Committee have indicated their willingness to stand for re-election. Further nominations, either for specific roles within the management of the Club, or for non-specific Committee positions, may be made in accordance with the requirements of the Company’s Articles of Association .
6. Election of President
Nomination – Vincent Tourette (Managing Director Renault UK)
7. Motions received***
8. Presentation of the Hector Mackenzie-Wintle trophy.
Post AGM: Informal Q&A discussion.
Following the closure of the AGM we plan to hold an informal Q&A session, the committee welcome your comments, questions and observations and will seek to provide answers or views during the meeting.
Any substantive or material questions will be discussed at the next Club Committee meeting and a response provided
* A final agenda will be sent to members by email seven days prior to the meeting. Any members who have not provided the Membership Secretary with an email address may request a physical copy by writing to The Secretary enclosing a stamped addressed envelope
**For Minutes of 2021 AGM please see Summer 2021 issue of Renotes
*** Please note Nominations for election to committee posts, or any resolutions or agenda items for discussion must be received by the Secretary prior to the meeting and be duly proposed and seconded